Changelog · Dec 8, 2020
A better way to manage pull requests
Swarmia continues to build tools that surface the otherwise invisible work in software teams and help you get a clear picture of your pull requests inbox. Now we’re adding new essential filters providing an at-a-glance overview of all pull requests in both personal and team context:
- Unlinked. Pull requests that are not linked to an issue.
- Participating. Pull requests where you are a reviewer, author, or commenter.
- From other teams. Pull requests created by other teams, and assigned to your team to review.
- 24h stale and over 7 days old. Best kept empty.
Soon, bot-created pull requests are getting a new home too. Contact us for more details.
- Fixed an issue where some mentions wouldn’t be delivered via Slack. Another great reason to enable our personal reminders.
- Fixed an issue where some stale pull requests would show up twice in pull request overview.
- Improved error handling across the application.
- Improved organization onboarding.